- Post Date
- June 2019
- San Jose, CA
- Job Type
Exclusive Image is seeking a part-time (approximately 15-20 hours weekly) team member for the role of Projects Administrator. The Projects Administrator is responsible for inputting, in addition to tracking overall graphics and promotional projects, while initiating and maintaining vendor relationships. The role entails bridging the gap between client project requests and promotional/print product vendors while sustaining project communication within the Exclusive Image team. With these responsibilities in mind, the goal is to ensure client deliverables are being accomplished within the project expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team collaboration, while able to both give and take direction.
- Reliability, honesty, kindness and high level of integrity is imperative.
- 2-4 years relevant student or workforce experience.
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge and work closely alongside other team members.
- Able to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload.
- Proficient with project process tracking, project archiving, and digital asset management.
- Ability to be flexible to move from one task to another and back again.
- Able to work in family/kid friendly environment.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Higher Education, Certificate or BA/BS and/or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online (QBO) or at minimum other Quickbooks products - other estimating platforms ok.
- Familiarity with social media channels and the ability to network online effectively.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Responsible to help foster client relationships and overall customer care.
- Help shape the internal processes.
- Understanding of basic writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge and use of technology and cloud based applications.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and understanding of Adobe Creative Apps.
The Projects Administrator role may involve managing more than one project at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the priority of the request(s).
- Project process coordination.
- Estimating graphic and promotional projects per client requests.
- Assist team with brainstorming and developing design samples.
- Support in-house print production projects (i.e. printing, folding, trimming, packaging/shrink wrapping, etc.)
- Assist with basic office organization, filing, and assorted admin-like duties.
- Pick-ups/drop offs to and from local vendors, coordination of and/or deliveries to clients when applicable.
- *Job Type slotted for part-time at first with the potential for full-time hours.
Do what you love…love what you do.